Argan Oil For Body Exfoliation is a way to remove and eliminate dead skin cells from your body so that the dead cells are replaced with new softer texture tissue (cells).
We lose thousands of skin cells each day without being aware. Thus, our skin changes significantly over the years as we age.
Top 3 Health Benefits of Argan Oil exfoliation for your body and Skin Health.
1. Argan Oil helps with fading skin discoloration.
Argan Oil exfoliation takes care of your skin affected by different issues like dark areas, age spots, wrinkles and fine lines, which are expected to develop as we age. Yet, they’re certainly not welcome if there is an option to take care of them.
Routine Argan exfoliation treatment will help fade undesired discoloration of your skin by proactively removing unnecessary dead cells while improving the complexion you are looking for.
2. Argan Oil increases the size of skin pores in acne-prone skin.
Our pores play a significant role in our bodies because our skin breathes through them and sweats through them. Therefore, without exfoliation, the pores become clogged and collect dead skin.
Why does exfoliation matter before using Skin Argan Oil?
Argan Exfoliation clears skin pores by removing dead skin. So, when you apply Argan oil directly on your skin, there will be no barriers preventing it from infiltrating your skin tissue.
Thus, the oil gets absorbed into your dry skin and takes care of your skin from the inside out.
Dry Skin Treatment
Argan oil has a rich supply of vitamins A – C, Oleic acid – and Linoleic acids which helps to moisturize the skin. Unlike lotion, Argan heals skin dryness and elasticity. It is the perfect oil to add in your daily beauty routine for skin care.
3. Argan Oil exfoliation helps fight off ingrown hairs.
An ingrown hair happens when your hair grows back into the skin when shaving, tweezing or waxing. The ingrown hair can be painfully inflamed while creating tiny bumps from where the hair is removed.
So, how does Argan Oil help with ingrowing hairs?
Argan Oil exfoliation clears dead skin and any skin debris that may block your pores. This creates a clear path for your ingrown hair while allowing the pores to breathe and easing the pain from the ingrown hair.
Now that you know about Argan Oil For Body Exfoliation check out more about this precious oil.
Argan Oil for body exfoliation: Homemade Argan exfoliation scrub
Creating a homemade Argan Exfoliation gives you the flexibility you need. This is because the amount of ingredients required for a single use depends on what body part you want to exfoliate.
Therefore, you can adjust the ingredients based on your needs and use them at your discretion. However, make sure to maintain the same ingredients listed above.
If you want to add any other ingredients, you can add lavender or lemon. This is because these two ingredients have a relaxing and refreshing therapeutic effect.
Do not exfoliate areas with cuts or sores because they may be irritated while exfoliating your face. It is vital to use pure oil as a moisturizer after Argan exfoliation. This is because Argan Oil is very rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids.
These nutrients will give you soft and supple results while keeping your oily skin moisturized for hours after the exfoliation therapy.
The items you need to prepare for your homemade Argan exfoliation scrub are:
- Small cup or bowl.
- One teaspoon of raw honey.
- Two tablespoons of Argan Oil.
- A spoon to mix the ingredients.
- Four tablespoons of brown sugar, which is equal to 1/4 of a cup.
Here are the steps on how to perform Argan Exfoliation on your face:
- Mix the ingredients in a small basin.
- Wash your face using the natural soap of your choice.
- Dry clean your face using a clean towel and avoid rubbing.
- Apply the Argan Exfoliating mixture to a damp face by using your fingers.
- Gently exfoliate flaky skin on your facial features while avoiding the eyes area.
- Allow five minutes for the scrub ingredients to get absorbed into your skin.
- Rinse away the scrub with lukewarm water.
- Add argan oil on your hand and Gently massage your face.
- Allow the oil to absorb for five minutes, then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this treatment twice a week.