How to use argan oil for skin?
Argan Oil is full of healing ingredients and natural properties, consisting of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which all contribute to reducing symptoms for various inflammatory skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis and other skin conditions such as acne prone areas and insect bites. This is because they both have high vitamin E and fatty acids, mainly oleic and linoleic. Therefore argan oil has incredibly hydrating and healing dry skin effects on skin conditions.
1. Argan Oil for Eczema
Argan oil for Eczema is one of the natural oils buzzing around the beauty market globally. Let us not forget, with any skin condition or problem, it is always good to consult a dermatologist, the one you can trust, because they are well trained and therefore know precisely how to treat these skin problems. However, often there are natural solutions that work by supplying reliable relief to your symptoms.
Eczema is a long-term (persistent) condition that causes the skin to become dry, itchy, red and cracked. Nevertheless, there is hope because it can improve over time. The most typical areas of the body that are affected are the backs or front of the knees. However, any area can be affected. Other areas include around the neck, hands, scalp, elbows and cheeks.
Eczema, atopic dermatitis, is caused by dry and itchy skin, which can damage your skin. Eczema may lead to a burning sensation and excessive scratching.
To effectively provide the best care possible naturally for your Eczema, follow these simple steps:
- Gently clean the affected area with lukewarm water.
- Avoid scrubbing the area or using chemical products. Chemicals can be irritating to the area.
- Gently pat the area using a soft towel of your choice.
- Apply two drops of Argan Oil on the affected area(s).
- Using a circular motion, gently massage the oil into the area.
- Allow five minutes for Argan Oil to get fully absorbed.
- Continue with the Argan treatment twice a day for one month, then once daily.
Eczema is a skin problem that occurs when patches of skin become inflamed, itchy, red, cracked, and scaly.
Argan Oil for your Eczema: Some signs and symptoms of Eczema include:
- Dryness of skin.
- Flaking and blistering of the skin.
- Rough or scaly patches of skin.
- Sensitive and inflamed skin.
- Recurring rashes and redness of the skin.
- Itchiness, dark spots/patches of skin.
Eczema and Psoriasis are irritating to all kinds of skin types. Both are not currently curable, but their symptoms can be managed when implementing the right treatment.
The overall goal for managing the symptoms of Eczema is:
- To prevent itching and inflammation.
- To reduce red rashes and itchiness of the skin.
- To prevent the overall worsening of the skin condition.
Here are some tips to help you prevent or alleviate Eczema and its symptoms:
- Avoid wearing clothes, metals such as copper, cobalt, and chromium.
- Pick up the time of the day that works to use Argan Oil for your Eczema, and be consistent.
- The amount of Argan oil that need to be used is based on your eczema size or irritation.
- Integrate vitamin-rich food into your diet and hydrate your body by drinking water staggeringly throughout the day. Also, Avoid scratching the affected area(s).
- Avoid foods that can trigger itching and scratchings, such as tomatoes, citrus fruits, and foods containing nickel, such as lentils, peas, beans, and soya beans. Also, refrain from certain canned foods, oatmeal, and spices such as coriander, fenugreek, cinnamon, cloves and garlic.
Argan Oil is a natural organic product that shows unmatchable effectiveness in managing eczema and psoriasis symptoms.
Here are some ways Argan Oil takes care of Eczema:
- It is highly moisturizing and full of anti-inflammatory healing properties and vitamin E.
- It promotes collagen production, cell regeneration and the healing process.
- It has emollient effects and produces an oily layer that soothes itchy patches.
- It prevents scratching while alleviating the burning sensation.
- It contains Sterols, which lower the pain and itchiness.
- It contains Omega 6 fatty acids, which are natural damp skin moisturizers.
- It contains Vitamin E content, which is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- It contains Sterols, which lower the pain and itchiness related to Psoriasis and Eczema.
Argan Oil also acts as a natural defence against some of the most irritating eczema and psoriasis conditions. These include the sun, wind, and environmental pollutants that can be absorbed through your skin texture.
2. Argan Oil for Psoriasis
Psoriasis is one of the common skin conditions that affects all gender of all ages. It occurs when the body produces excess skin cells. It can be described as raised patchy areas that are flaky and itchy.
If untreated, excessive scratching can lead to more irritation and possible infection. It is not contagious and does not pass from one person to another; therefore, it is not infectious.
Some signs and symptoms of Psoriasis are:
- Skin itchiness and burning sensations.
- Joints may become swollen and painful.
- Skin patches that become sore and irritated.
- Crack and bleeding resulted from excessive dryness.
- Skin patches that may become red, raised and inflamed.
The overall goal for managing the symptoms of Psoriasis:
- To prevent itching and inflammation.
- To reduce red rashes and itchiness of the flaky skin.
- To prevent the overall worsening of the skin health.
Argan Oil is high in vitamin E, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. These healthy nutrients has many health benefits, these nutrients target one of the most irritating symptoms of Psoriasis: itchiness.
This liquid gold effectively takes care of your Psoriasis by naturally relieving and reducing the skin’s irritation. It helps your psoriasis heal by hydrating and nourishing it with much-needed nutrients.
Argan Oil is a natural organic product that shows unmatchable effectiveness in managing psoriasis symptoms.
Here are some ways Argan Oil takes care of your Psoriasis:
- Sterols, which lower the pain and itchiness.
- Omega 6 fatty acids, which are natural skin moisturizers.
- Vitamin E content, which is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Sterols, which lower the pain and itchiness related to Psoriasis and Eczema.
Suffering from excessive dryness of your skin aggravates your psoriasis condition. Therefore, it is vital to keep your skin hydrated to prevent it from becoming excessively dry and breakable.
Argan Oil is full of vitamins and Squalene. These nutrients are moisturizing molecules, and they hydrate your flaky skin effectively. It is an excellent natural skin care product that effectively takes care of psoriasis symptoms, such as itchiness, dryness, and sore skin.
Here are ways Argan Oil alleviates psoriasis symptoms:
- For Inflamed Patches: It serves as a potent antioxidant. It decreases free radicals’ damaging and irritating effects while reducing inflammation and enhancing metabolism to generate new skin cells. It also helps with itching, burning sensations, and soreness associated with dry skin resulting from Psoriasis.
- For Swollen Joints:Argan Oilis rich in anti-inflammatory nutrients that relieve pain and swelling in your joints. It gets easily absorbed into your skin and starts working immediately while gently massaging the affected area.
- For Thickened Nails: Argan Oil is very high in Polyunsaturated fatty acids and Squalene. These nutrients have hydrating and softening effects on your skin and nails. Moreover, Argan Oil contains valuable natural nutrients such as Vitamins, Phytosterols and Tocopherols. These three nutrients take care of your sensitive skin by easing itchy sensations while assisting your nails in thriving and growing into healthier tissue.
- For Cracked or Bleeding Skin Patches: Argan Oil is high in fatty acids and vitamins that has many skin benefits, it target your cracked or bleeding skin patches and effectively moisturize them. They alleviate and prevent excessive scratching and irritation that cause bleeding to those patches.[/su_list]
To take care of Psoriasis effectively, follow these steps Using Argan Oil on the skin:
- Massage the affected area gently with a cleanser free from synthetic ingredients.
- Rinse the cleanser away with lukewarm water, then pat the skin dry using a soft towel.
- Avoiding rubbing the dry patches to prevent further irritation.
- Apply bit of Argan Oil on the affected area(s).
- Massage the oil gently in a circular motion into the patchy skin.
- Allow five minutes for the oil to get absorbed into the affected area(s).
- Remove any excess oil from your skin’s surrounding area.
- Do not wash the area with soap, as it may aggravate the patches.
- Continue with this natural treatment twice a day for a month.
Argan Oil leads to acts as a natural defence against some of the most irritating eczema and psoriasis conditions. These include the sun, wind, and environmental pollutants that can be absorbed through your skin.
3. Argan Oil for Acne
Bring Your Confidence Back! Prevent and Treat Acne with Organic Argan Oil. Acne occurs when your body produces excess oil from hair follicles clogged with oil and dead skin cells. When your skin’s pores are obstructed, they may be infected with bacteria, leading to possible inflammation.
Signs and symptoms of Acne are:
- Blackheads, whiteheads.
- Painful lumps, dark spots.
- Pimples and cysts with pus.
- Red, tender bumps (papules).
- Scars from acne cysts and nodules.
Suffering from Acne can lead to the following:
- Low self-esteem.
- Feeling incredibly self-conscious.
- Not wanting to be around people.
- Bad feelings about yourself in regards to how you look.[/su_list]
If you have acne-prone skin, Then Argan Oil is your best friend, as it naturally takes care of your acne and acne scars. Thus, this precious oil can be integrated into your skincare routine facial treatment to care for your Acne or its scars.
Your skin deserves the best care possible for the complexion you are looking for. You may have tried all kinds of products offered in markets to take care of your Acne.
The challenge is finding the right natural product to take care of your Acne effectively. This is because many skin products today contain chemicals and additives that can damage your skin.
Argan has proven to work miracles on Acne and its scars. It is very high in vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids.
This is how Argan Oil fights Acne and its symptoms:
- It allows your oily skin to breathe by clearing the pores.
- It is high in omega-six and fatty acids that keep your skin from drying.
- It is high in Vitamin E, which decreases skin inflammation caused by Acne.
- It is high in antioxidants and Vitamin E, which prevents acne scarring and breakouts.
- It fights Acne by promoting cell regeneration while helping fade Acne and its scars.
- It is abundant in Linoleic acid, which promotes healthy skin cell turnover and prevents clogged hair follicles.
- It helps with skin allergies. It helps with skin elasticity and revitalization while repairing your skin’s hydrolipidic film, your skin’s bodyguard.
- It helps your skin regulate the amount of oil it produces. Thus, they have anti-sebum effects and combat the excessive secretion and sebum on the skin.
- It protects yourAcne against external aggressorssuch as bacteria while acting as a protective barrier to prevent possible irritation to your Acne.
The most common parts of your body Acne that can appear are the shoulders, chest, upper arms, neck, buttocks and back. This precious is your best friend to take care of your Acne naturally.
Follow these simple steps to treat your Acne:
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
- Using a clean terry soft towel, pat your face dry while leaving it slightly damp.
- Put three drops of the oil in your hand.
- Massage the oil gently on your face in a circular motion, focusing on affected areas with Acne or scars.
- Allow five minutes for this precious oil to get absorbed into your Acne brown spots.
- Repeat this treatment twice daily, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
- Terry towel contains woven fabric containing up to 100% cotton that can absorb excess water.
- Avoid using beauty products that are chemicals to clean your Acne, as they can be very irritating.
- It is best not to put makeup on your Acne as it may aggravate or irritate the affected area(s). However, if you have to put makeup on, it is advisable to wait at least 10 minutes to let Argan Oil get absorbed into your Oily, Acne-Prone Skin.